Are you ready to take your web presence to the next level?
You're in the right place!
You're ready for a website that you can be proud of.
A website that reflects your personality, establishes you as a professional in your field, that does a lot of the heavy lifting for you, attracts your ideal clients and convinces them that they really, really want to work with you.
The only problem is that you’re not that techie and talking about computers and websites is like a second language. Or maybe you’re pretty tech savvy, and all that, but you just don’t have the time to figure it all out. Maybe you’re not sure what a website can actually do for you or your business. “You don’t know what you don’t know…”
And geesh, it just gets so overwhelming…
If you could just find that perfect person who gets you, who understands your business, who is motivated to help make your vision a reality, who speaks in a language you can understand, and won’t ever leave you hanging or feeling abandoned…
Hey, Guess What! You Found Me!
Hi there! I’m Cory, a strategic web designer from the Pacific Northwest. My mission is to empower you to make confident changes – I want you to see your value and everything you have to offer and boldly move in the direction of your dreams.
I started my business to help women like you overcome tech obstacles, figure out different ways to make your life easier, and most importantly, share your amazing talents with the world.
I am an expert in figuring out the needs of my clients and delivering solutions that surpass expectations. Together we will navigate the complexities of your business, determine the most effective strategies to share your expertise with your community, and come up with technical solutions you trust, love, and understand. We will get the tech in place so your business can grow and thrive. And so you can accomplish your important goals.
If you are looking for a web designer for women business owners, look no further. I speak your language, I know what its like to build a business, and I am so excited to help you move your business to the next level.
The Meadowlark Pact
There is no such thing as a dumb question.
I will educate you to the best of my ability for the tech you need today and what you should plan for in the future.
I will always look out for your business and find ways to support you.
I will empower you with the tools and education to maintain your website after your project is complete.
I am in business to support not only myself and my family but to raise the voice, impact, and economic level of women business owners everywhere.
~ Meadowlark Manifesto ~
- I believe women are the answer to most of the world’s problems. The trick is getting more and more women to understand this, step into this power, and shine their beautiful light.
- I believe all people deserve a living wage for their quality work and precious time. Women especially tend to discount their value and their contribution and accept low paying jobs or situations in which they are financially restricted or tied to others.
- I believe in community, collaboration, celebration, and connection. We come together to learn, grow, inspire, and build. We celebrate others’ accomplishments and relish in abundance. No scarcity mindsets around here.
- I believe that if you never try, you’ll never know. Always be willing to step outside your comfort zone. Say yes to new experiences, say yes to meeting new people and learning about their perspectives, say yes to exploring the world and relishing in the variety and beauty.
- I believe in being a good steward and a good neighbor. We must take utmost care in maintaining and improving our environments, including our immediate neighborhoods and communities and as citizens and creatures of this planet.
- I believe that we are here to learn and grow into the best people we can be. There is always more to learn and every step on the journey, especially the really hard ones have something to teach us about life, love, radiance, and resilience.
- I believe in beauty and creativity. Humans are capable of endless amounts of creativity, love, light, and joy. I celebrate those who relish in that creativity and share it in their way with the world.
- I believe in living in abundance. Women especially should not feel shame or bad in any way for living in or planning to live in abundance. Money is a tool, a way to spread love. More money in the hands of more women = spreading more joy and love.
- I believe in quality. I believe in doing your best work, and doing work that lights you up.
- I believe in respect. Basic human decency. Respect (and love!) for yourself, for your people, for your environment, for your community, for your planet.
- I believe in magic. I believe in synchronicity. I believe and trust my intuition. I believe I can envision and create my future. I believe in me. And I believe in you, too.
Let's have coffee!
My name was inspired by a coffee pot at a diner in the mid-70s. I love this history and love collecting Cory Coffee antiques. One of my favorite things to do is have coffee chats with women leaders, entrepreneurs, movers and shakers from around the globe. No agenda—just sharing stories and inspiration, and hoping to find ways of helping each other in our endeavors. If you’d like to have a Cory coffee chat, please don’t hesitate to schedule one! Old friends and new friends are all welcome.